What is it?
Education Finance offers a specialist structured finance product designed specifically for the educational sector. It’s a long term funding solution with short term flexibility, delivering an ongoing source of working capital via a revolving credit facility that does not interfere with your existing funding arrangements.
- Improved working capital;
- Higher level of funding, working alongside any existing funding arrangements;
- Increased transparency and competitive pricing, agreed upfront;
- Flexibility to meet all requirements, you can choose when and how to use the facility, with no contracts;
- No formal security required.
What does it cost?
Facilities are charged on a “pay as you use” basis, with a one-off arrangement fee.
What are the requirements?
Our starting level for Education Finance is £500k, rising to £15m funding limit.
How does it work?
- You send us confirmation of your student related income schedule.
- We agree the facility together.
- You advise us of your funding requirements and issue us with a promissory note.
- Sancus provides you with upfront funding as requested.
- You pay Sancus back on the agreed repayment date as detailed in your promissory note.