What is it?
Our Vendor Partner Programme (VPP) offers a specialist structured finance product designed specifically for businesses looking to support the cash position and purchasing capability of their customer base. It allows you to offer your customers a working capital solution, through reducing their trade accounts with you by payment of your invoices, with no impact on their cash flow.
The Benefits to you
- Supports your revenue growth without the credit risk;
- Improves your working capital;
- Works alongside existing funding arrangements;
- No cost to your business and no recourse to you should one of your customers’ default.
The Benefits to your customers
- Increased purchasing capability by remaining within your trade account limits;
- Improved working capital with no security required;
- Increased credit terms, improving liquidity and margins;
- Flexible Funding, on a per invoice basis with no fixed term contracts;
- Transparent & competitive pricing;
- Fast and simple to use via our online portal.
What does it cost?
You do not pay the fees, we charge the pre-agreed fixed fees to your customer each time they use the facility.
What are the requirements?
Our starting level for the VPP is £25k, with an upper limit of £15m funding limit.
How does it work?
- We agree the facility together and make your customers aware of the funding solution.
- Your customers contact us and we agree the facility with them, including the fees.
- You continue to invoice your customer for goods supplied.
- Your customer issues Sancus with a promissory note.
- Your customer advises Sancus to pay you selected invoices.
- Sancus pay you the value of the selected invoices.
- Your customer repays Sancus at the end of the agreed repayment period.