What is it?
Invoice Trading offers a simple and straightforward way to fund your business, unlocking funds tied up in outstanding invoices, it may be used for selected invoices or all invoices, delivering an upfront injection of funds against approved invoices before they are due.
- Improves your cash flow whilst working alongside existing funding arrangements;
- It is quick and easy to use using our online system;
- A single competitive fixed price agreed upfront with no hidden fees;
- Improved liquidity and margins by negotiating better prices and payment terms;
- Flexible with no fixed term contracts.
What does it cost?
One simple fixed price agreed upfront – typically ranging from 1.5 – 3% of funds advanced per 30 days. There are no set up, exit or arrangement fees.
What are the requirements?
Our starting level for invoice trading is £25k, with an upper limit of £15m.
How does it work?
- You register online.
- Once accepted, you upload an invoice onto our online system.
- You receive up to 90% of the invoice value within 4 days.
- Your customer pays Sancus back on a pre-agreed date.